Y Teigr Gwyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death is on the wind [Warrior Cats Role-play]

3 posters

Go down

Death is on the wind [Warrior Cats Role-play] Empty Death is on the wind [Warrior Cats Role-play]

Post  Raeda Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Plot
The Clan tensions are simmering as the Greenleaf becomes warmer. Tempers rise in tune to the temperature and the ground is scorched and barren of water. Alliances between the Clans fall in place and soon they are divided into two factions. TreeClan and CloudClan have teamed up together, leaving DawnClan and RockClan as their own team. Even so, the stress even within the groups is becoming more and more pronounced as prey shortages are announced and the kittens yowl for water.

[Plotline will unfold as the role-play goes on]

RockClan
Leader
Sparrowstar - Rae
Deputy
Hollowstrike - Loki
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat Apprentice
Tigerpaw - Loki
Warriors
Thrushsoar - Tld
Swallowtrill - Tld
Aspfang - Rae
Snakeheart - Rae
Ashwhisker - Rae
Littlewing - Rae
Oilpelt - Loki
Apprentices
Mistpaw - Tld
Coalpaw - Tld
Minxpaw - Rae
Sagepaw - Rae
Fawnpaw - Rae
Harepaw - Rae
Queens
Kits
Thornkit - Loki
Elders

Rogues/Kittypets/Loners

Deceased Cats

Mentors

Territory
RockClan’s territory is very open and free, with very little undergrowth. The ground is covered with a sparse tough grass and dotted with patches of purple wild heather. Littered around their territory are also large tall rocks and boulders. To the west lies CloudClan and the forest. The closer to the forest you get the more bushes you see and mice begin to become more plentiful. Towards the south is the gorge, in which a thundering river echoes, the rock walls worn away by time. In the west lie the territories of DawnClan and TreeClan, the boundary bordered by a dark pine forest. In the north are the mountains and the two-leg place, a rarely explored area.

Season
Newleaf ~ Greenleaf ~ Leaf-fall ~ Leaf-bare

Weather

Sun ~ Rain ~ Snow ~ Hail ~ Fog

Light ~ Heavy ~ Downpour ~ Storm

Prey
Hares
Rabbits
Hawks
Eagles
Falcons
Songbirds
Mice

Plentiful ~ Average ~ Scarce ~ Gone

Predators
Foxes
Badgers
Dogs
Eagles

Plentiful ~ Average ~ Scarce ~ Gone

Rules

All names must be warrior cats names. PM me if you are not sure what these are.
No powerplaying or godmodding.
I can kick you out whenever I wish to.
No strange fur colors or powers or abilities.
Follow all Y Teigr Gwyn rules.
I’m an admin, so don’t go think you can quietly break the rules and I won’t catch it. Trust me; I’m pretty perceptive considering I’m always confused. And again, I’m an admin. Breaking rules in my forum is like smoking in a non-smoking area in front of a security guard. Ayep.
I will decide on whether or not your cat is suitable for any important positions. You can put the rank in the bio, but in the end it’s my decision.
Any form or sign of whining will result in a warning. I don’t like complainers, and therefore I’ll ban you from this role-play if you constantly protest about your cat being ‘more capable’ than that other user’s cat.
If you have no idea what this role-play is about, I’m willing to direct you to a wiki or explain it myself.

Character Sheet
Name: [Kit, Apprentice, Warrior]
Fur Color: [Nothing odd]
Eye Color: [Same]
Appearance: [Detailed or picture]
Personality: [Detailed]
Mate: [Cats of the opposite sex]
Crush: [Same]
Kits: [Obvious]
History: [Clanborn, Rogueborn, Kittypet, Loner]
Other: [Anything I forgot]

Please note that this is an OCC Thread. This means we are not role-playing here. Character sheets are simply posted here. All rules must still be followed.

Last edited by Raeda on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Raeda
Raeda
Cool Person
Cool Person

https://yteigrgwyn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Death is on the wind [Warrior Cats Role-play] Empty Re: Death is on the wind [Warrior Cats Role-play]

Post  Loki Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:55 am

Character Sheet
Name: Hollowstrike
Fur Color: Silver with Dark grey tiger/tabby markings
Eye Color: Violet
Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad60/ZombiexLoki/Roleplay/Warriors/Hollowstrike.png
Personality: Hollowstrike is a mature, rather quite cat, however he often has a sad air about him. Although he raises his head and is a great warrior and Deputy, the loss of his mate dug deep into his heart. Experienced and wise, Hollowstrike has no ambition when it comes to becoming leader, instead he finds his place beside the CloudClan leader to be most suiting, however, he believes he is also ready to take the position of leader should something tragic enough happen to force him to take it.
Mate: Gingerpelt (Deceased)
Crush: For now, not open. o3o He still needs time to heal.
Kits: Thornkit
History: Hollowstrike was born into CloudClan and was raised like any normal Clan-born cat. He grew up, became an apprentice than a warrior, soon enough choosing a mate in Gingerpelt, whom he pretty much grew up with. He became deputy then they had a kit together, but several moons ago, a fox raided the camp and Gingerpelt was killed protecting Thornkit. Although he grieved for several long days, he finally closed off his pain and focused all his being on keeping his clan and son safe.
Other: None

Character Sheet
Name: Thornkit
Fur Color: Black with a white patch over his nose.
Eye Color: Blue
Appearance:
Death is on the wind [Warrior Cats Role-play] Adopt-kitten012L
Not his original pic. Can't find that one sadly. There should be a white, almost triangle shape on the right side of his nose and his eyes should be a deep blue.
He is also considered to be a "runt," not that he cares.
Personality: Thornkit is like most kits. He's rambunctious and playful, always chasing after the warriors and trying to be one. He seems eager to be just like his dad and but has the ambition to one day be leader. He spends a good deal of time riding on his father's back and watching him organize clan life.
Mate: >8u
Crush: >8u
Kits: He is one! >8u
History: Pretty much explained in Hollowstrike's bio.

Character Sheet
Name: Tigerpaw
Fur Color: Tabby
Eye Color: Olive
Appearance:
Death is on the wind [Warrior Cats Role-play] Tigerpaw
Without the collar of course.
Personality: Tigerpaw is rather... depressing. He's self-conscious and shy, often stuttering. Thanks to some bullying from his clanmates, he has low self-esteem and always assumes he is wrong. However, he is still kind and compassionate, trying his hardest to help his clanmates as a Medicine Cat.
Mate: Too young.
Crush: Open. :3
Kits: Too young.
History: Born to a rogue father and mother, he was abandoned in RockClan territory and taken in. When his father started causing trouble for the Clans, killing several cats then declaring Tiger as his son, some cats held a grudge against Tigerpaw. Although the bullying decreased over time, he still gets the nasty looks from the cats that just can't let go.

Name: Oilpelt
Fur Color: Yellowish, with a white underbelly and a black back and tip on the tail.
Eye Color: If I remeber right, blue.
Appearance: Coming. o3o
Personality: A little bit... snapish. He doesn't tolerate idocy well and isn't exactly the most patient of cats. However, he's strong-willed and a good cat at heart, even if he loses his temper on ocasion and is quick to fight. He's kinder to anyone he feels is working hard to be a good member of the Clan.
Mate: Open, although probably not gonna happen.
Crush: Open
Kits: None
History: Born a kittypet (Alexander), he was abandoned by his owners when they moved. He was already an outdoor cat, so he knew enough to keep himself alive. However, one day he wanded too close into Clan territory and was attacked. After fighting off two of the Clan cats, they retreated and the leader decided he wasn't much of a threat unless he decided to habor ill feelings for the Clan. To prevent problems in the future, he was asked to join. (Been in the clan for a little over a moon)

Name:

Name: [Kit, Apprentice, Warrior]

((Will add more later. o3o Including a kittypet and a rogue. I'll also add a female clan cat so don't get on me about using males! You know how I am. >_<))

Last edited by Loki on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Many reasons. o3o)
Loki
Loki
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Death is on the wind [Warrior Cats Role-play] Empty Re: Death is on the wind [Warrior Cats Role-play]

Post  Raeda Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Being a derp, I forgot about mate and that stuff. Eh, edit it please. O___O But Hollowstrike can be deputy. Meh, going to go claim leader. ^o^
Raeda
Raeda
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Tld Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:32 am

Name: Thrushkit, Thruspaw, Thrushsoar
Appearance:
Death is on the wind [Warrior Cats Role-play] Tabby_cat_by_RidesWind44
Personality: Thrushsoar has always been a confident, but hardships have caused him to not take things for granted. The only things he really trusts are his leader, and Clanmates. Thrushsoar, like his name, is quick and agile. He's not very good at clubbing and dealing great damage, but he can tire and opponent easily.
Mate: None
History: Clanborn, Thrushsoar and his sister, Swallowtrill, have lost a brother. When they were apprentices, their brother, Hawkpaw, was fallen by a badger. Their father died in battle, and the only one left was their mother, who is now a frail old elder
---
Name: Swallowkit, Swallowpaw, Swallowtrill
Appearance:
Death is on the wind [Warrior Cats Role-play] Milo_Kitten_by_ESDA06
Personality: Swallowtrill, true to her name, is an excellent hunter. She, like Thrushsoar, is agile and fast, like a bird o_o Swallowtrill is a sharp-tongued and quick-witted she-cat, nothing like her looks. When she's around hurt cats, Swallowtrill can turn into something like a loving mother. She's not very patient, and can snap easily.
Mate: None
History: Clanborn
Other: Sister of Swallowtrill
---
Name: Mistkit, Mistpaw, Mistdance
Appearance:
Death is on the wind [Warrior Cats Role-play] The_dragonfly_by_captainmorwen-d2y6vvn
Personality: Mistpaw is hardy and friendly. She's got a loud and boisterous attitude, and is extremely energetic. Mistpaw has no secrets, and rarely gets embara-ssed. She's short-tempered and a bit overprotective.
Mate: Too young
Kits: Too young
History: Rogueborn
Other: None.
---
Name: Coalkit, Coalpaw, Coalfire
Appearance:
Death is on the wind [Warrior Cats Role-play] Nightfire_by_Cats_of_FireClan
Personality: Coalpaw is logical and calm. He's got a quick-thinking mind and is more peaceful than most of the apprentices. He sticks stubbornly to his decisions, and a bit cold to cats he doesn't talk to much. He's a mess when it comes to relationships.
Mate: Too young
Kits: Too young
Other: He's younger looking xD
[[I do not lay claim to any of these pictures :3 ]]
Tld
Tld

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeda Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:07 am

Deputy is taken by Loki. :c

But the rest are accepted. <3
Raeda
Raeda
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:06 am

Tigerpaw is the Medicine Cat apprentice. :3 Not a regular one.
Loki
Loki
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeda Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:16 pm

[Fixed. :3]
Raeda
Raeda
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeda Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Name: Harepaw[Harespring]
FurColor: Adull dark brown that seems to have a light coat of dust on it.
EyeColor: Darkchocolate brown.
Appearance:Harepaw is a thick-setand heavy cat with a larger body than most of his age. He has powerful andmuscular hind and fore-legs, but due to his lazy attitude he rarely movesaround unless forced to, and therefore has a bit of a chubby body. His fur isspiky and though he grooms it plenty it never seems to want to lie down flat.
Personality:A bit of a laze,Harepaw rarely does things beyond what he is told to do. He's not an overlyhelpful cat and tries not to do more than is needed. Unless ordered to, Harepawwon't even wake up before sunhigh. Despite this, however, he's loyal enough tobe a dependable apprentice in the thick of battle.
Mate:Open
Crush:Open
Kits:None
History:Clanborn
Other:

Name:
Sparrowstar
FurColor: Paleginger with a cream belly and paws
EyeColor: Blue
Appearance:Sparrowstar candefinitely not be considered one of the stronger warriors in the Clan, but heprefers to win his battles using tactics and strategies as opposed to usingbrute strength.
Personality: Despite the bullying he suffered as akit for his thin and nearly skeletal size, Sparrowstar is well-known for hiskind attitude to all queens, kits and elders of any Clan. Still, this leadercan be snappy if pushed too far and is considered to have a devious streak.
History:Kittypet born, acceptedinto the Clan as an apprentice.
Other:

Name: Littlewing
FurColor: Purewhite with black ear tips and a black tail tip
EyeColor: Lightgreen
Appearance:Littlewing has a smalland very petite body-frame that makes her swift, but not particularly strong.Delicate, long legs and a thin physique make her look very fragile and give hera careful air. Despite this she has a strong attitude, though she is often foundfretting about one thing or the other.
Personality:A bit of a worrier,Littlewing tries to be as helpful as she can, though when she fails she blamesher size. Despite this Littlewing does her best to appear happy around herclanmates so she doesn't alarm them.
Crush:Hollowstrike
Other:

Name: Aspfang
FurColor: Darkbrown with black stripes
EyeColor: Amber
Appearance:With a long, stockybody Aspfang has a very average physique. Sleek brown fur covers his entirebody and is periodically intercepted with long black stripes that wrap aroundhis entire back and down his flanks. The only other markings he has are blackrings around his tail and two black spots above his eyes.
Personality: With his prickly attitude Aspfang isn'tthe easiest cat to get along with. Despite this he always saves a bit of warmthfor she-cats and kits, though he has yet to find a mate he wishes to settledown with.
History:Rogueborn, mother was arogue, accepted into the Clan but she died at his birth.
Other:

Name: Sagepaw [Sagestripe]
FurColor: Smokey gray
EyeColor: Light brown
Appearance:Sagepaw is a bright-eyed andquick thinking apprentice with a penchant for well-though out plans. He has asmall quick body built for agility with long, slender legs and a wirybody-shape that lets him slip through most gaps quicker than a weasel.Intelligent soft brown eyes stare out of a thickly furred face. With hisabundant medium gray fur he is well protected from much of the glacial, bitingweather in the forest where he lives, and makes him seem much larger than heleads on.
Personality: As aforementioned in the above paragraph, Sagepaw is an extremelysharp tom who hates sloppy tactics and often revises the ones that his mentorgives him. Even so, this outgoing tom is frequently rebuked for speaking out ofturn and voicing unwanted suggestions to the warriors and leader when they aredeveloping a plan of some sort. Despite this admonition, Sagepaw has a brightand sunny attitude and is the sort of cat that many of his peers can’t help tolike, even if he is a bit roguish and has a wild streak, getting his denmatesinto trouble again and again.
Mate: Open
Other:

Name: Fawnpaw [Fawndapple]
FurColor: Pale brown-and-russet with small white spots
EyeColor: Bright sky blue
Appearance:As opposed to her energeticbrother, Fawnpaw is a sparsely furred she-cat with pale brown-and-russet furdappled with small white spots. However, she has the same quick and lean buildher littermate has with the alike lanky legs built for speed and dexterity.However, she seems overly thin, almost at skeletal, compared to her brother’salmost robust build.
Personality: Though she deliberates just as long as Sagepaw, Fawnpaw has a sweetside completely lacking in the tom. With a heart large enough to care for themost dastardly cat, Fawnpaw is infamous for asking the leader to take in arogue when she found him half dead in the forest. And she is very gullible,meaning that most cats are able to tell her a lie and she’ll believe themunless it’s extremely implausible.
Mate:N/A
Crush:N/A
Kits:N/A
Other:

Name: Minxpaw [Minxclaw]
FurColor: Dark russet and ginger
EyeColor: Emerald green
Appearance:Leggy and muscular Minxpaw is a particularly fitspecimen in her Clan. Despite this she never tries to push herself very hardand isn’t too competitive unless another challenges her directly.
Personality: She has an extremely vehement personality that often gets her introuble, especially when coupled with her barbed and quick tongue. She’s oftenseen as a forceful she-cat who does quite a bit of pushing to get her way, andhabitually argues with her mentor on this and that.
History:Rogueborn; brought into the Clan by her father andleft there.
Other:
Mate: No
Crush: None

Name: Snakeheart
FurColor: Dark brown with black stripes and a smattering ofblack speckles on her back.
EyeColor: Amber
Appearance:Snakeheart is, in looks, almost identical to hislittermate Aspfang, excluding a smattering of black speckles littering hisback. His limbs are very muscular and strong, with a well-proportioned bodynearing an almost overly large body-size compared to most cats.
Personality:Ambition has never been something important toSnakeheart, and in terms compared to his littermate, Snakeheart is verylaid-back and has the ability to let most bad events wash over him unless theyconcern him. Plenty of she-cats have accused him of being cold and uncaring,but Snakeheart simply views the world in his own way.
History:Rogueborn, mother was arogue, accepted into the Clan but she died at his birth.
Other:

Name: Ashwhisker
FurColor: Pale dusky gray
EyeColor: Yellow
Appearance: Ashwhisker is a small dusky gray she-cat with alithe and wiry body. Large yellow eyes stare out of a thickly furred gray faceand seem to always have a streak of amusement glinting in them. With her slimand long legs she seems to float by as she walks with a strange ethereal grace.
Personality: Considered one of the more friendly she-cats in the Clan, Ashwhiskeris always ready with a welcoming purr for any Clanmate who is feeling down orsimply pads by. She’s always got a helping paw and ideas for any cat stuck onsome task.
History: Kittypet
Other:

Name:
Spider [Spiderpelt]

FurColor: Pure black
EyeColor: Green
Appearance: Spider is built completely for speed with hisleggy black hind and forelegs, bulked up with muscle and sinew. He has a slimand nearly skeletal body physique that makes him nigh useless for fighting,unless tripping your opponent is considered fair in a fight. He has a short andrough black fur parted slightly at places to reveal smooth white scars, butonly along his flanks and back.
Personality: He is a bit gruff and a loner at heart, but he doesn’t really mindother cats unless they’re a direct threat. Other than that he tends to slinkaround the RockClan territory, staying near the edges in case he needs to flee.
History: Rogueborn
Other:
Raeda
Raeda
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Tld Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:19 am

Blehbleh neh D: I said only if Deputy spot is taken. Mistpaw gonna crush on Sagepaw 8D
Tld
Tld

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeda Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:02 am

[D'aw. :3]
Raeda
Raeda
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:13 am

I need to add more cats. >_<; But my school blocked photobucket and image searches and I usually make characters from picture. =/

Meh, I guess I'll add Oilpelt and Foxwood. o3o

I need to remember to do this at home instead of in my English and Computer Lit classes. >_<;;

Loki
Loki
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeda Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:43 pm

D'aww. I spent break times at my school doing this. e.o And then it got messed up anyways. Try not to notice those weird spaces. :c
Raeda
Raeda
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down